What do you need to know about cross-country car transport?
Through our cross-country transport services, you can transport your car anywhere in the country. We will pick them up and deliver them to and from your designed location. Whether you want them to be delivered to any state, we assure your vehicles will reach their destination safely and timely manner.
What is cross-country car transport?
Cross-country car transportation is a process wherein vehicles are transported from city to city, state to state, coast to coast, or anywhere in the country. The vehicles will be picked up and delivered to the exact preferred locations.
How long does it take to ship a car across the country?
Car transportation can take up to several days—1-9 days if only within the US boundaries. However, the timeframe will depend on your location, the weather, the urgency, or the transport type. Nevertheless, we will do our best to fulfill our services smoothly, safely, and efficiently.
Is cross-country car transport door-to-door?
Our cross-country car transportation offers door-to-door services as long as your location allows such services. But if it doesn’t we will choose an area closest to you to pick up or deliver your vehicle without much hassle.
What is the cheapest way to ship a car across the country?
There are many ways to ship your car across the country. If you choose to drive it by yourself, you may have to accept the additional costs and inconvenient factors of transporting it yourself. However, with cross-country auto transport, you will only have to pay one time for a cost-efficient service. You will not have to tire yourself from driving and relax while it is delivered to your preferred location.
What is the cost to ship a car across the country?
There is no fixed rate for the service as the factors below will be considered upon booking:
- Car type and model: The lighter the cars, the cheaper the cost.
- Distance: The nearer the distance, the lower the cost.
- Delivery Time Frame: The quicker you want to transport the car, the higher the cost.
- Transport Type: An open transport type is the most recommended service if you want a cost-effective option. If you are transporting expensive cars, an enclosed transport type is what you need.
- Vehicle Condition: Operable vehicles will cost lesser than inoperable ones as they would require equipment, time, and manpower to load and unload the vehicle to the trailer.
- Location: If your preferred location is in a remote area, you may have to pay more.
- Time of the Year: If you want to avail of cross-country transport services, the best season is during summer due to the convenient road situations. Shipping your car during the winter may cost more due to dangerous road conditions.
How does shipping multiple cars across the country work?
If you want to ship multiple cars across the country, an open car transport service is the best service to suit your need. Arrangements and agreements will be made during booking. After that, we will then set a schedule to pick up your vehicles and inform you or your representative upon delivery.